Lyman Shotshell Reloading Handbook 5th Addition Paperback 9827111 Ships Free!
Lyman Shotshell Reloading Handbook 5th Addition Paperback #9827111
over 230 pages devoted to nothing but data, this Lyman Shotshell
Reloading Handbook is the most complete and up-to-date shotshell
reloading manual available. This 5th edition covers cases, wads, and
primers currently offered by all leading manufacturers in all gauges
from .410 to 10 gauge. In addition, the latest and also the most popular
powders from Alliant, Hodgdon, Accurate, IMR, VihtaVuori, Ramshot,
Winchester are included.
- Expanded Non-Toxic Data Section: Covering steel, bismuth and Hevi-Shot, plus complete how-to load instruction.
- Articles on Non-Toxic Shot by Nick Sisley. Four articles cover the development, history and current usage of non-toxic shot.
- "Tips and Techniques from the Pro's at MEC": Authored by Dave Kern, Sales/Customer Service manager at MEC.
- Popular Case Identification Section: Actual size, full color, drawings show detailed cross-sections of the cases used in this handbook.
- Slug and Buckshot Loads Too: Data for Lyman slugs and buckshot, plus a how-to-load section.