Lee Modern Reloading Manual Second Edition *2021* #90277
Lee Modern Reloading Manual 2nd Edition Hardcover #90277
**Revised 2021 Edition**
The Second Edition of the Lee MODERN RELOADING manual is a summary of a lifetime of experience. No matter how knowledgeable you are, you will find new and interesting information in this book. It's a reference book you will keep forever. Lee Modern Reloading book is one of the most comprehensive load data manuals, 692 pages written by Richard Lee, printed in 2011. Reprinted/revised in 2016, including a 12 page "Final Chapter" written by John Lee. Shrink-wrapped to protect it during shipping.
- Over 36,000 Loads covering 178 cartridges in a new, larger, easier to read format, with velocities for starting loads. This is the best kind of load data - it is supplied by the powder companies.
- Larger, Easer to read format with computer rendered and dimensioned drawings. Cartridges tabbed for quick reference
- Latest information on pressure.
- Exclusive pressure and velocity factors enable you to accurately calculate pressure and velocity for reduced loads. An absolute necessity for cast bullet shooting.
- A never before published in depth analyses of current load data. It gives you an insight into the effects of reducing or increasing a charge.